My personal code of ethics has been shaped by a combination of life experiences and fantastic role models. These are my personal beliefs, and any opposing views will be graciously accepted and approached with an open mind, therefore I invite you to email me at email@example.com with any personal and private opinions you would like to share in confidence.
The code of ethics I choose to base my personal and professional life on is far more lengthy than presented here, have shared five of my most salient beliefs below:
1. All people are born with the right to be loved, understood, and respected regardless of age, gender, race, socioeconomic status, religion, or political affiliation.
2. There is no greater gift to give another living thing than help that comes with no expectation of reciprocity.
3. It is my responsibility as a public health professional to be devoted to expanding human potential and improving people’s lives.
4. Honesty is not simply the best policy, it is the only policy.
5. I hold a personal moral and ethical code, and I will uphold my Christian values and commitments of my own conscience in the face of adversity. Regardless of the circumstances, I will demand the respect that I deserve, and ensure that all others receive the same.